Some are Registered Practical Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Home Support Workers, General Housekeepers, and Residential Support Workers. You choose the professional you need.
Yes, all our Team Members are carefully screened so that they can be insured. The Team members who belong to a professional regulatory body are in good standing and carry professional liability insurance.

Government Funded Care

In Ontario, publicly funded home care falls under the Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care (MOHLTC) jurisdiction. The MOHLTC provides stewardship of the health system, and local health services are planned and funded by HCCSS – Home & Community Care Support Services (formerly the LHINs).

CCSS – Home & Community Care Support Services (formerly the LHIN) provide access to government-funded home and community services and long-term care homes. An excellent first step is to contact your HCCSS or call 310-2222, whose staff, known as case managers or care coordinators, will determine eligibility for you or your family member.  Care is delivered by service provider organizations, many of whom are members of the Home Care Ontario, that meet high standards of excellence.

Family-Funded Care

More and more, families will retain service for loved ones to supplement publicly funded service as a preference to the public system or when they do not qualify for government-funded care.

Additional ways you can pay for your care or the maintenance of your loved ones

You may also pay for your care through Private Insurance, Employers’ insurance coverage, personal savings, or through insurance settlements. (We provide services for Accident Benefits claimants).

If you do not like the Team Member we provided for you, we will try to find a better match. However, there are no guarantees that one will be readily available.